- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Market Reports
- Feasibility Reports
- Copyrighted Products
- Customized written materials
All such materials have content that may easily be duplicated and cannot be refunded. To complete your return of any material or product (hard copies of all items including those above – except software), we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
- Hard Copy Books and reports with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Dreamdrive Digital FZE, 38286 Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.